5.28.2011

John of the dead

Cannes' Movie Festival: gloss, glitter, starlets...


And maybe a few cinema.
Having worked in Cuba I keep an eye on what's going on there, so I have happy to know that a cuban movie has been presented in world largest movie festival.
In fact, not in the Festival competition but in the international trade, below the festival palace, but in Cannes:



I know you know, something like a Z serie, and a good one. A real cuban movie like I like it, not seriously, not headacht... but I still remember that this way of life everyday is not my cup of rum!

It reminds me another cuban movie I liked, and I was very happy to see it in a cinema in Habana (yes, I could see it everywhere in the world, it's stupid, I know):





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog