9.06.2021

If I Were A Designer #21: Smart Bic pen

Do you remember my leather Bic?

The idea was part of my Project52 challenge (a design project per week): covering Bic pens with leather, wood or precious metal and any other precious material so valorize the owner.

 

That was a time when a wedsite was organizing the Designboom Marts: a marketplace moved on every big design event where creators were able to sell their home made productions. If I had the tools to do it I would definitively have ask to sell this in there!

I did knewpublished the idea on networks, without any come back.


Since then the brand launched the exact same idea: leather covered Bic pen

even with golden cover!

If you think this is too expensive for what it is let me introduce you nice ranges costing less:

.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog