1.24.2010

Happy news

I'm so sorry not to write more in this blog… and my PC's system fatal error is not enough to excuse me (but I have not saved all my files since 2 weeks, it's so long and hard).

My aim was to promote myself as to find a real job.
My Christmas video was the first step, some people have not understood what it was and how it could work. A new year video was in motion but the PC's fail aborted it. I'm glad that this all-first video allowed me to take a new departure in my search for a job.


This is why I have been interviewed by daily news Presse-Ocean and I have been accepted for a job for la Cité du design [the City of Design ? in StEtienne, France] to make the methodology for a Laboratory of uses and innovatives practices with François Jégou.
This job is not clearly organised, it is not well-paid, but it is one of the best institutions and F. Jégou is one of the best experts, so I'm happy to have it.

Maybe this could be a regular job if this first experiment is good, wait and see one month ! I will sleep at friend's houses and I don't know how much work I will have so maybe new posts maybe not.



Now, what's happen with my video ?
The video has been posted on Thursday 17th of December (one week before Christmas day).
H+7 first comment on Facebook ;
H+11 first international comment (and first comment on DailyMotion) ;
H+12 first proposal for a job… secretary in a communication agency (sweet but really not what I want) ;
H+15,5 first proposal for a design job (without linked page) ;
H+23,5 the linked page appears… in the same email, so is Google;
D+1 more than 400 views on DailyMotion (how much on Facebook ?), so it’s my 3rd more viewed video on the site. In fact, I was expecting more than 500 but Even Dwarfs Started Small !
D+7 first interview with journalist (Presse Océan) ;
D+19 creative content by DailyMotion (too late, who would see a Christmas movie in January ?) ;
D+26 first work interview for Cité du design ;
M+1,35 first working day with François Jégou ;
M+1,61 first official working day in Cité du design.


And don't forget the Teypteyp's fanpage !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog