1.27.2012

Project 52 - 04/52 : Rublack's Kub

First was the russian new year, now Project 52 is about chinese new year!


You fell confused... sorry, I agree that the inspiration is hard to see (but I know myself and I'm sure that I will make harder during the year).


So why not a kite or a dragoon? Because here is question of design and design is world thinking, loving references thinking and simplification. That's why I re-actualized the world most-known puzzle (here you are, the link is about puzzles like Chinese had been experts for a long time) like it could be a star in a Chanel fashion show. And may it be the all-first time I finish it...


Maybe you'ld like to see the official Rubbik's Kub website.
Am I alone to see that the water-dragon year start the day of the centenial of the Ligue for Bird Preservation (initiated to help the Fratercula Artica... an aquatic bird)?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog