4.28.2015

Speech about Professional Identity

A few years ago I animated a conference entitled "To Value its consultant offering by the design thinking" for the Ad'Missions network. Using some of the same bases I've just animated two interactive conferences (where participants have to participate!) about the profesionnal identity:
May I fear them not to listen carefully, and because there are less thant 20 persons, I make everyone involved (that's why I claim it's interactive). First step with open ideas as everybody needs to get used to speak, then everybody can comment what I say, finally after I give an example they have to resolve a common exercice: I really fell like making the reverse of all the errors I've ever seen in conferences and workshops with non-creators people!

The goal is here to help them transform the raw material they are working on with the tools the professional center give them into an added value for their future employers / associates / partners / funders / buyers / and soon...

Of course this experience was highly stimulating for me, allowing me to test my ability to bring new knowledges to an "unknown" group. Therefore the first group has been very activ while the second one was harder, less enterprising and it seems to have less personal connections, so less global interactivity. But for these both times feedbacks were good on the usefulness of my propositions.
If I do it again I should renove the introduction from "me" to "them". May I just started to write a new paragraph in my life!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog