5.03.2019

#Estafette V6

The Estafette has been the first ''front engine front wheel drive'' by Renault.
Light utilitary van, it would be conter-nature to see it with a sport rear engine. That's why someone did it in his garden. Unfortunately I didn't find the pictures.
I wanted to do it too, as a road vehicule, not as a joke:
I wanted a rear central V6 pick-up Estafette looking like a all new Mégane V6 Trophy.
I even calculated that would cost a little more than 40k€ (plus the homologation costs).


Of course I drew a new one when the Mégane let the tracks to the new R.S.01  :

I even draw worst while some single-seaters were still using a Renault branded V8, why not an Estafette based on a Formula 3.5 (500ch) inspired by the euro-championship trucks designed by Renault Trucks in 2011:

Perfect for Pike's Peak, isn't it ?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog