7.01.2011

Blog for a work research

was waiting for it for weeks, here it is!
What?

Hey, the Blog Emploi contest of course!


So, yes, I could win a Nintendo Wii or a popcorn machine, but honestly, I do assure you that this is not why I participate!
In fact it's a major competition in Franche which could help me in my job search by publicizing my profile.

But to win I need people to vote for me, how funny when I see how much people are coming on this blog (yeah, sure that with 500 visitors/day I would not need a competition to mediatize me) so I ask you to vote for me: just click on the picture below, fill in the form, and again tomorrow, and again after tomorrow, and again... (once a day until July 20th):



Thank you in advance, and for the occasion I will challenge myself to write a post every day of July (heeeeeeeeeelp)!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog