3.26.2010

Let's tuba!

Not enough news for the month because I've started an AutoCAD lesson.
I'll write about it, but before, let's see my new hobby : an euphonium!








Or maybe a saxhorn ? Or a tuba ? Someone to help me to see the diffrences between these all?








Bought 40 euros on a second-hand trade last saturday, here it is at the very beginning of the restoration. Pistons are seized up (logical), almost all the wings came out, some knocks shocks and bumps, a light out-of-centering between the last bent tuba and the flag… likely consequence of a fall which left it its main scars: the leadpipe is totally unsoldered from its braces, folded and drilled (hole blocked with adhesive tape!) and it moves it tuba (what worries me almost more that its tears).








I hope to play with it soon, I'll see how long time and how much money will be necessary for its restarting with my own skills and my means… we shall see what that gives.








Signed by Harmonie, A. Bethunes, Paris. Some clarinets found on the web from this factor, but no more. Is anyone konws ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog