7.11.2010

10 years!

Let's have a small gonzo post, because it's summertime and I have not liberated the valves on the euphonium: today is the 10th year of relation with the teypteyp-mobile!




A "almost new" model (less than 2 years, clean, apparently well maintained…) but less expensive than the official quotation…




In the continuation I would curse the previous owner who had put a power-chip (because 114 horses power were not enough?) what forbidded the car to obtain its security inspection for its 4 years!




And so much I hate my salesman (Honda Bonomi in Ravoire -Chambéry- which hid me the past of the car), so much I thank Honda Victor Hugo in Orvault -Nantes- who makes some good work.




Their slaers still have big progress to be nices, I always grumble on the complete misadjustment of the seat and the rear-mirrors and I was entitled to some unpleasant surprises recently (crossed off bumper) but they make an almost good job!




And to complete the nostalgic party I took advantage of this day to end a box of pastas of guava which I had returned of Cuba (yes it was exceeded for several years)!


Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog