9.13.2010

Dreamjobs: 0 - Introduction

Today is Monday, it's school time, so I will find a job!
Yes, I want to believe! But which job?


I think that everybody is dreaming about one job, one work, one title. If I say to you that my dream job is to be retiered, would you salary me? I think not... maybe yes if your are strikes manager.




photo : http://mrc-08.blogspot.com/2010/01/un-manifestant-averti-en-vaut-deux.html


Well… could striker be a real job?
How much is it paid?


I don't know how to answer this questions but I will think about and search for an answer. So on the Mondays I will write about dream jobs as we can see a lot with the Internet.
Each Monday? How much dream job could I found? You who are reading me (yes, you'are maybe 3 a week to read me since the hollidays), do you have a dream job?






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog