10.22.2010

If I were a designer

You can not passed that is school tiiiime !!
More or less 10 years ago I was starting my design studies.


To celebrate this, two new gonzos lists are coming in this 'new' blog.


The first is If I were a designer in which I will present the projects I imagine and I don't undesrtand why nobody made it before. I will too introduce here the projects I imagined but I didn't find how to sell it and finally I see it in another project from another designer.
So it'll be a proof that I'm in the right creation time with projects not so bad, and a proof of what I can improve in any kind of projects.




The second will be Seen in the city which was previously wanted as a blog and finally it will take place into this one. It will be some pictures (amazing or extraordinary or funny) from urban design, architecture, works in progress, so in the city.


These new notes will be programmed on the sundays in alternance with the tuba restauration. The first on web next sunday (as I'll post a last about tuba before).






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog