4.01.2011

If I were a designer - 4: Renault Dacia R12

This time I'm not writing about me in this topic but I'm looking for an involotary April Fools' with a past design taken as an example for today:


I've seena TV report about the future of Renault Group (the matter is when you miw the electric vehicules with the problems from the japanese tsunami, the spy cases, a possible holding, and soon) on the french TV station Direct 8 few weeks ago. And to discuss the vision that Carlos Ghosn (President of the Renault-Nissan Alliance) we could see him... in an archival footage during a visit to Dacia's factory.


In fact, I hope it was, otherwise it means that Renault is working a new revision of the R12!


(These 3D are not mines but I didn't seen the name of the author, I'm sorry for him).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog