7.08.2011

Blog for a work research - 13 days: Buzzing unemployed

When responds and candidates is not enough, an idea says that a little coverage, a few minutes in a media, a fast lacol fame, could help us to go out of the fog. At least the idea is to differentiate our curriculum.

First I had a portfolio - business card: a traditional card folding to show my projects.

Then I was though to send a miniature of a project. But with urban design it would be hard to produce a small series. It was also possible to put cards in the cultural or craftsmen displays.

It seems expensive for a little effectiveness! Same problem with malls or urban ad displays, and I wouldn't have been the first:

So I made a ''motivation movie'' in 2009:



Technically it's really too bad to serve me so quasi nobody seen it... Yes, but it allowed me to have a job, so it wasn't so bad!

This curriculum-blog is part of this process. In the same time I'm still thinking on how to be more viewed: USB cards, personalized USB key, stand on a trade fair... I have ideas but I need to evaluate their success-potential and their costs.

If you have ideas you can also write it.
Until then, do not forget to vote:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog