5.09.2012

Project 52 - 19/52: Couesnon Light


Yes I dont do harm to anyone,
By not listening to the bugle sounds...




A trumpet-based light is not a new idea.
Except,
you do know it, that I’m a trumpet player. On a valve trumpet, of course, but it would be an enormous cost to consider a industrial production based on an mechanized instrument.



These are 5 years my bedroom as just a light bulb, without any kind of dressing. And I’m dreaming about a Couesnon trumpet (one of the best instruments in the world, moreover, I have a beautiful 1932 flugelhorn from their production that makes me happy) and May 8th is the end of a war (in which the little people gone bravely to fry their brains for the smile of a few powerful, as always). Finally this is how to fulfill my wish for refinement in my sleeping space !


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog