5.15.2012

Project 52 – 20/52: ComzPliz


On Saturday night will take place a Night of the Museums… Please forget the Hollywoodian movie with Fighting for the World. Please. Here is an event to attract people who don’t go on museums in museums.


I don’t know the details but I’m sure that if you want to attract in museums people who don’t go in museums you would need a concert with Metallica (right, no, in fact, I like Metallica and I’m sometimes in museums, but I don’t know which show-business-one-day-star is famous actually… well, why not a Madonna concert either a David Guetta). In the same principles we could develop some augmented reality to help this museums to be less old. You know, you donwload the application at the start of the visit and you can look for documentaries about the piece of art you’re looking for, you can listen for a reconstitution on the “Master“ creating… And why not, like on Facebook, writing a commentary, liking it, linking another new about this piece or pre-command the souvenirs you will take off in the shop before to go out?
I think that a lot of people do not have this expensive and polluting technology so we could imagine to let this virtual wall directly on the wall near of the piece, exactly like on Facebook.

I didn’t found all the properties for the Louvre’s pictures, so please contact me if your recongnize your work.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog