9.06.2013

Prof Yvan?

At the beginning of this summer I was in a public exam to become a design teacher.
Well, in fact I was there to know what is this exam more than to pass it, as I will try it next year.
However I had prepared this exam, but I failed:

There are two eligibility tests: a syntesis (make a commentated summary of a pictures and text compilation with a bit of your own profesional culture) and a culture test (a profesional culture speech based on a pictures and text compilation), I know, the difference is straight.

For the summary I had a doubt. The common point clearly was visual (maybe graphic) but I wanted to see further and from this common visual I asked about the sens this visual could have in the different cultures. It was a risk, to be off-topic, and it is: 3/20!!
I did a bit less bad with the culture test: 10/20... I thought I has written interesting ideas but I written them badly. Either had thought my corrector! I'm not bad feeling about this as I was discovering the exam while some people in the room were already teaching and failed it for the fifth time. I think that all hope is still permitted.

More of all, I wanted to know what was this exam, and I know what it is. I just have to register for the next exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog