8.28.2013

10 years!

On the 28th of August, 2003, I landed in Cuba! I've been there for my "out of France" school semestery and I had choosen an internship in unexpected latitudes (industrial design in Havana, hahaha).




End of August, just before the school so I was out of flows until touristic season beginning in late November. After then I couldn't walk quietly and I had to explain that no, I do not want to pay USD3.00 a 3 pesos "Che Guevara" money piece (26 times the value) as I had a lot of these! I had to explain than I wasn't in touristic places but I do knew the worst districts and no, I'm not in Cuba because of music, neither cigars, neither the sun, neither girls, neither rum... but for bad-made plastic glasses!


At this time I thought to return 10 years later. Missed. Therefore I've discovered a life I would never imagined and this has greatly contributed to my current vision and opening to the world.
I also doscvered the "pergas": card cups for festivals, and their all-new plastic successors, equivalent with our "eco-cups" (I don't know if card ones may have been less polluting than plastic?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog