6.05.2015

Musical graphism

I've just published my spring concerts list!
In the same time I'm working on my all-new website, so I'll introduce some projects whicha re not on the former site. Especially graphic designs for musical projects:


From left to right and from top to bottom:
_ création of the graphic identity of the Symphonic Orchestra of the University of Nantes (2003! It has been remade since but it has been used for more than 10 years!)
_ Ferdinand David's Concertino pour trombone for the Loire's Symphonic Orchestra (2012)_ Trio Turbulences and the Loire's Concert Band (2011)
_ Percussions Week at the music school of Sainte-Luce sur Loire (2011)
_ Shakin Bears Festival, rock fest at Lavérune (Montpellier, 2012)
_ Ruky Kvartet, slovakian traditions revisited by hard bop jazz (2013)
_ recruitment poster and 200 ans Sax for the StClair's concert band (2014)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog