9.21.2015

Computing

I'm actually working on a webdesign project so I do know it's possible to make whatever you want, if you have time (and skills...) so if you have the money to pay for it.
The French Service for Family Social Help (C.A.F.) made its service "on line": no more paper form you have to write with your pen in which it was not possible to declare how much I gain as a freelancer...

That's good, but some details could be better.
For example, I can't help myself to understand why I received a reminder to fill the inline form... after having received the confirmation that I've filled it?
 

With the paper form, you know, the computer open my case, the form is printed, put in the envelope, posted, distributed until my mailbox, I could understand that the form I wrote crossed it during the process. But now, everything is automatized, so there no time when my form is updated for the system to know: I fill, the case is updated, and cancels the sending of the reminder!

Another thing: there is a line for the freelancer gains, through the others. That's very good.
If I gain 0,00€ a month, and I have no other job, I think it's a month without income so I validate the button "No income this month". It seems logical, doesn't it?
Well, no. You have to write 0€ gains in the freelance line...



I don't like the inline administrative forms, but this one is very well made (and it's not even possible to have a paper form... I don't know how you fill it if you don't have a web access?!?).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog