12.12.2016

Remember 2016

2016 is finishing and this year I could have celebrate the 10 years of my diploma. I didn't.
So I did a retrospective of the biggest projects of the year!

First, what took me most of my time and my energy was nothing professional but organizing musical events: Amfifanfare's 10th anniversary and Saint-Clair's 130th anniversary! And, of course, the production of communication for these, especially the "youtuberslike" promotion for Amfifanfare:




Tne booklet for Saint-Clair was also a nice graphic project:



Having stopped my freelance status I had less projects, logically, so that's my employment as design teacher which became my main professional activity (and it's quasi nothing as I have only a few hours). In fact I started the year by delivering and following projects made in 2015, including a logo for a lawyer (I still don't have the right to speak about the other projects, sorry:


Other projects have been initiated but no one really started for now, I hope they will next year. A very light professional year, too light, and too full of associative projects. I have to rebalance all this in 2017!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog