11.21.2018

Jawill be Back

I like what is out of ordinary. I like cars and bikes. So a lengendary brand (while now forgotten), that made my father's eyes shining because his own father had one, the most popular bikes when I was in Cuba, and originary from the same country as my sister's husband, I know, that's a lot!


So yes, I do like the Czech Jawa moto brand and when I like a brand I imagine what could be the range either a model. That's not a realistic project, just an imagination:


50cc, 125, 250, 350 (the mythic cubic), 660 and even more. Each time with an historical interpretation AND an actual sport version.

The brand still exists with (among the others) a chinese bike (in fact I don't know if they build it under licence or if they just import it) that we yet know in Europe under the french Mash brand, but this time with a very nice ricer:


This brand has also been one the most populare in India after WWII and it's logical when Mahindra & Mahindra Group laucnhes a new range. For India and some asian markets, but that could be world wild sold by a contract with the original Czech firm.

 

We can see 3 models that I feel close to my old vision: one about a Bobber custom like no industrial does, one designed like the most famous silhouet of the brand, and one that seems more about all-road sport. More, on can see the engine drawn with curves like the original ones (like no one for twenty years) (and like the ones I wanted).
Even if I didn't designed it this range seems really in the same mood than mine from 15 years ago. That's always a pleasure to see how right you were!

Theys also projects to relaunch the british BSA on european markets, and the Puegeot brand (which didn't made any moto since the 50's).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog