11.02.2018

Real Estate Diva [graphic critic]

The lessons I was giving were for example how to make a clean and graphic communication. I'm very curious to know what my students have done since then...

I've received a paper ad in my mailbox, adressed "for the attention of the owners" and we all know this is the start for a beginner housing agent. Why beginner? Because the good ones have their network to be aware of anything.
I opened by curiosity:

Big layout inserts from Microsoft Word paper...
Why is there a gift check out from the local trading association checkbook? There is no official logo so I assume this is a scam, not a real estate agent, he's a robber who will take a look on your house under the guise of an free estimation!

And the illustration picture... A season pumkin pinata... in a smoking suit... Who wants to earn Millions? But I can not identify myself, I never wear a smoking suit.
Let's appreciate the effort for a cut-out picture (without a white background).


I forgot the text with its formal sentences (which would be perfect for a bad motivation submission) and I go directly to the worst: the signature!


"Real Estate Diva Advisor"... I don't want to assume your gender but you really look like a man...
The smoking suit is not a pro touch, you just look like a wannabe who launches himslef without experience. A business wolf, I can't trust you.
Is he able to integrate in his document his hand signature or has he personnaly hand-signed EVERY letter?

So I wonder if they have a schedule from the franchise? The missing logo, the inserts, the smoking suit... Maybe all of this is on purpose, maybe the franchise give them a frame they have to follow, not too precious to seem close to people? In this case, the smoking suit...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog