1.06.2019

60th anniversary of Estafette

Estafette is a middle range utilitarian van made by Renault in 1959, so this year we will celebrate its 60th anniversary.
That's a van I love since I was a small kid, so it's a long time ago!
Maybe because of its round shape, all sweet and a bit discret compared to its competitors VW Type 3 or Citroën HY.
I will not write all of its story but I do want to celebrate so I will publish 60 extraordinary Estafette. Some I really like, differents, prototypes, one-shot or mass produced.

This will be on this blog.

A suivre sur ce blog.

A lot of the pictures I will publish here have been found on the web during years, so if you recognize one of your pictures or your vehicule, and you would like me to quit this picture or to link my article to your web site please write me, I will correct as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog