1.12.2019

Electrical #estafette

I'm pretty sure that Renault thought about an electric Estafette, I more or less remeber a picture of it in a book (which is actually lost in a box waiting to be free again)...
Before this book I kept one just to make it electrical.


Well, well, well, that was 20 years ago, its still under a small roof without protection so even if one day I find time, energy and a place to do it, I'm not sure there will still be something to save...

My idea has always been to transform it into elec. Firstly thinking on a generator replacing the power engine, the best would be to use the mechanic from a viable platform from a mainstream carmaker, I though to use a Clio, then a Kangoo, now a ZoƩ (with batteries in the floor, I have a large floor so I would have more autonomy!).

The prototype at the time was losing every space to load at the back because of the batteries but now we can do batteries that will not occupy all the doors opening and be under the floor (whici is also a very good idea to performe the handling of the vehicule!) like you can see in the Tesla cars... and the VW concepts:




And of course, the interior could be modernized too:


With a head viewer in the place of the cendar!

May I be dreaming, I'm pretty sure the reality will be more crual. I didn't lost hope to make it one day...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog