9.27.2022

If I Were A Designer #20: Urban Truck

I have to much work to take time for anything else so I'm drowing into old personal projects.

The first comes from my truck design period and was intitled Urbana!

 

 

That's an urban truck bigger than a delivery van but smaller than a heavy loader. You can choose the lentgh or even have an extensible one.

 

The cab is easy to custom.

 


 

 

 

Renault Trucks introduced the Radiance concept 2 years before, was part of Volvo Trucks, was owner of Mack and partner with Sisu (and I forgot Nissan) so you could imagine one variant for each brand and even some personalizable for some local authorities (like it was the case with the tramways).
 

 

That was another time...
 

 

 

 

 

#ifiwereadesigner #trucks #renault #volvo #sisu #mack #urbana #dubai #lyon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog