11.08.2022

If I Were A Designer #22: Sock-shoes

10 years ago I've shown for my Project52 an idea I've have had a few years before: street sockets! Or sock-shoes:

I know this is a godd idea but I never developped this because I don't know how to do. If I had tried I would have failed to sell it therefore it would have cost me a lot of money without rentability.

So here I am happy to see my ideas made by someone else even if I don't gain anything in this at least there is an ego: I. was. right.

And that's all I'll get.
 

Some Americans made it in production.

This looks like gardening gloves material (so here comes a new idea: security socks!).

There are only a few colors available but let's say this is for the launch and there will be more choice if it sells well.


They made it socket when I was considering socks (high and decorated son more classy).

The big difference is their principle to sell (in a $200 pack with 2 pairs + accessories, quite expensive isn't it?) socks to put inside:


Probably to avoid odors by washing the socks everyday while shoes would quickly disintegrate if washed too often?

 

Anyway it's too expensive for me to buy just to try...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog