11.21.2023

If I Were A Designer #25: branding

I wrote about the graphic identity I made when I was a student 20 years ago which lasted 10 years before evolving.

I recently received a news from a firm I was working for telling me (well not only me you can imagien they sent it to every person in their contact list) it was changing its brand to conserve only the most famous of its portfolio.

That's how I discovered that brands I created in 2006 were still alive until 2023 and believe me I wouldn't thought about that at the time!


An emotion came and took the time to mature to these 2 posts!

 

With the brands I also created the very first logos. They rapidly have been re-worked by a communication agency  when the brands had received a positive feddback from potentiel buyers (so we can tell that some of my brands failed these first tests and some others passed but did not survive as long).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog