12.28.2009

Was Christmas Father nice with you ?

So, is my video made the buzz ?

I’ve posted my video one week before Christmas and I was expecting a big present from the red-old boy : to give me a real job !
It was something really optimistic as I was in holidays 3 days after, in a place without web (next WiFi point in 15km…), and certainly the people were in holidays in the same time…
So, what happens in one week ?
The video has been posted on Thursday 17th of December.
H+7 first comment on Facebook ;
H+11 first international comment (and first comment on DailyMotion) ;
H+12 first proposal for a job… secretary in a communication agency (sweet but really not what I want) ;
H+15,5 first proposal for a design job (without linked page) ;
H+23,5 the linked page appears… in the same email, so is Google;
J+1 more than 400 views on DailyMotion (how on Facebook ?), so it’s my 3rd more viewed video on the site. In fact, I was expecting more than 500 but Even Dwarfs Started Small !

The Creative content has not been delivered by DailyMotion (in hollidays ?), I hope that i twill be a plus for the viewing of my movie ! Maybe the star movie of the day ?

That’s all folks to year, have a nice gastro, see you on 5th of January.
Happy new year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog