10.31.2010

If I were a designer - 1: Textile auto-chair

In 2006 L'Action Auto-Moto (french national magazine from Hachette-Filipacchi) was preparing a 'new 2cv' subject : an economically-electric-6 persons car.
They asked me to design the interior and here is what has been published :




In my ideas : a wood-surfaced dashboard on which you plug your accessories :


...and 3 lines of 2 chairs fixed on the central tunnel are going into the floor to have a plate one, and these chairs are made of textile on a rigide structure, as a desk-chair :



In 2009 Honda introduced the Skydeck concept



and you can see that the chairs have exactly the same principle than mines:



I don't know if the designers have seen my project or if they just have the same idea after me ?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog