10.25.2010

Dreamjobs: 2 - Make-up assistant

A lit bit of sex to better sell my blog:



You see the czek-american top model Petra Nemcova in a photoshoot in Brasil. She is almost naked, pretty to see, and there is more men than women behind (photographer, photo assistant, and soon).
I was thinking that the photo assistant has the better place as he can look at the girls all the day. But seeing this video I know that there is a better place than photo assistant: the make-up assistant is not only looking at the girls, he's touching them, on all their bodies!!


THIS IS THE ALL-BEST JOB OF THE UNIVERSE!!
But I don't know how to became a make-up assistant, and I'm nearly to be 30 years old so maybe I've to think about another dream job.


So next monday we will discover another dream job.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog