11.08.2010

Dreamjobs: 3 - Make-up is back

In the story of "best job ever" we do know the teacher:

and the paradise island caretaker:


For me, the best job of the world ever ever would really be this one :


What else?
You just touch every day the most beautiful girls of the world!
I can't imagine better!


In France, the city of Sables d'Olonne wanted me to have this job !


Not me in fact (I'm not David Beckham neither Tyson Beckford so I'm not sure they would really wanted me): turist office launched a web contest to find the 2 "creamers" of the 2010 spring who have to give advices and Garnier promotional products (no, with the audience on this blog I don't think to adevrtise theim) on the beach. And maybe they have "creamed" some of the people!



The sheld is simple: just post a video for motivation (a singing one ?) for 45" (o.k. just a medley) and ask social networks vote for you.
10 finalists, with preference for "people with skills in care as students in pharmacology, medecine or infirmery" will discuss with the turism profesional jury. The goal is a sunny 5,000 euros job, an original experience for the curriculum, and maybe the chance to touch the most beautiful girls / boys of the beach… for prevention!
Maksim from Marzy and Estelle from Nantes has been the happy winners:


But we can not win at all plays…
And there is no news from how this campaign has been. Maybe you know her or him, please tell them to write me how it was!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog