8.21.2013

Peddler!

May and June have been tiring as I was running from a band festival to another each week (the ones you organize and the ones you "just" play music) and I have to prepare my summertime.

A summertime I passed walking in the mountains from a pasture to another to promote the Beaufort Cheese and allow people to meet producers.


You can find all the details of the site of the Labor union(Syndicate) of defense of the cheese Beaufort, their page Fb as well as the site of New the Ob ' who(which) was partner.


A commercial action ended during the Mountain Agriculture Show in Bourg-Saint-Maurice. We still have days to debrief and I would quickly start a new job in Nantes if everything goes well. An opportunity to restart this resume-blog I forgot when I've been overbooked!

You can see all about this on the Beaufort cheese defense Union website, in their Fb page either on the partnership page with le Nouvel Obs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog