5.15.2013

Yvan PEDDLER

Fanfaronnades are this week-end, last days for the organization!
Before that I've candidated for un unexpected job: Mountain Peddler!



It's a job for the Council for defense of Beaufort's cheese and as it said by its name, it will be about walking from mountains to mountains, as to animate encounters, tasting date, tours...
It's a traditionnal recruitment (curriculum + motivation letter) but as the job will be about communicate throught social networks with videos and photos, I decided to promote myself with a website, a Facebook page, a few videos, and an online shops!

My video is inspired by a movie trailer so my curriculum is inspired by the movie poster:
and my motivation letter is about a trip guide for a mountains walk (you know it's about Beaufort and its region):

Please "like" my videos and my Facebook page, and let's buzz it!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog