2.01.2017

Less-ons #2

The beginning of the year is the period I have to correct the history of design works my students have done since the first semester. And some delicious things I can't not showing here!

First of all, like last year, the work about Apple (sugar, I've forgot to take a picture of it, so here is the quote): "[...] that Apple is making to keep its clients Fidel."
May she wrote it the week-end after the 25th of November?

I don't show the "jump-scare" words, like the preraphaelist heritage in Art Nouveau (here comes Wikipedia)! And here is the file about Matali Crasset (yes, exactly like last year, maybe there are subjects creating errors in the treatment?):

At the second line of the file I do now that it's a simple copy-paste from the designer's website without any effort to understand and reappropriate her work. Matali Crasset writes her name like a brand, in full without capitals. When the student write it like that I certainly know that's directly from the creator's site. Of course all the file is like that, with this beginning text in the third singular person, immediatly followed by the part What I can do for you and with you !
I really don't like to put bad grades, I have bad conscience putting a zero, but not this one time.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog