9.12.2017

Back to School!


Yeah, I do know that a lot of people is yet at school for days, some others will have to wait their school to be rebuilt (and some others need the "helped contracts" for their collectivity to be validated).
But today is the day I start a new year with my students. That's my third prom!

It happens than this year we will make some lessons for the first level in the same time than for the second level so I had to remake my schedule in a few days (my planning has been definitive only on Thursday afternoon). So I can see the evolution of my process (for the same content, well, I make it evolve too):
First year: the day, the number of the lesson (very usefull) and the main subject. And my signature, but that's only for administrative reasons to be sure I've made my lesson.

Second year, there is a new column for the evaluated exercices. That's the big new thing.

 This year I could speak about progression, that's a teaching vocabulary! Very simple, I could go further with objectives and their evaluation but I only had 4 days to make this (4 days I was working on an other way) I wasn't able to make it more precise.
Even for me there is elements I need that I didn't wrote so this schedule will evolve by itself along the year.
So, let's eat and let's go!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog