9.24.2021

Happy New Scholar Year!

A new scholar year just started and this blog has been in hollidays with me!

This time I've lost 2 groups of 'difficult' students, a strong thought to my co-worker who have it hoping she will manage to handle them!

"Thank you so much for this homework which gave me another point of view about art.
And thank you for your encouragements for the training period, we will see again at the next art lesson."


For my part I'm worry about some Vocational Baccalaureat new students.

Let's say it shortly: the government needs more money to give to the CEOs so it cuts outs financial programs for specialized helping schools so the children who need these are send in Profesional Certificates so students who would be good at that are now in Baccalaureat.

This is not new.

But this year I have some students who are not able to draw parallels, not even straight lines... A mark every 2cm? First is at 1,3 second at 1,8 then 4... I had to teach to 3 of them how to use a ruler. You know the plastic double-decimeters have some empty space before the zero mark? They were measuring from the plastic limit. And they had a hard time to understand how to use the centimeters marks.



I'm not asking to boycott anyone but the worst students this year all come from the same school... a private one! And they also have baccalaureat classes so did they throw them to use?

I'm supposed to work the project process with them but they are as good students as it seems so it will be a funny year!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog