9.27.2021

2021 MG Midget

Since the british sport brand MG was purchased by the chinese NAC in 2005 (and mostly as they had launched new ranges in Europe and all over the world) you imagine how I could not stop myself to draw some potential future sedans su-compacts and... roadsters which have always been the image of this brand!

I wanted a small roadster but I understand how this kind of cars can be hard to reach rentability so I allowed myself to imagine a partnership with Toyota to rebadge the Daihatsu Copen (and I've made it on Sunday lunchtime so I went to economize my effects too by changing only lights face and hood):

That was great to have a dream!

Now is time to go to work!

 

#sijetaisdesigner #ifiwereadesigner #design #designautomobile #automotivedesign #cardesign #automobile #ihaveadream #sketch #croquis #souvenirs #imagination #mgcars #mgmotors #nac #saic #ihaveadream #roadster #midget #daihatsucopen #toyotacopen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog