3.31.2022

Less-on #9: Anonym

It's been a while since I've published the best quotes from my students.

Probably since someone told me that if my students see that they could think I make fun of them which is absolutly not the point (I'ld even say these are moments I smile)!


The exercise was to compose an "anonymous letter" like in the movies: cut out letters in newspapers, advertisements, leaflets... and use those to write a strong short message.
"Careful Sir, it’s heavy!


_ Indeed!" :

And the award goes to the hate message on a tile 🤣

At least the meaning and the form are perfectly coherent!


The letters would have been green I could had believed in a naturophile pun.


"You know sometime 1 and 1 doesn't do 2, sometimes 1 and 1 gives 11."
Jean-Claude VAN DAMME

Volume message in your mailbox!

I have no clue where does this 3D J come from but you can see how efficient it is!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog