7.04.2022

From Obese To Marathon

Since a few years I'm pursuing the goal of running a marathon as a motivation to train to have a less bad health and I have a YouTube channel about that (in French, sorry).

 

You need clothes to go do sport so I've created some designs on a website (which makes those to send to you... and I gain a few nothing and empty for every product sold) and here are 2 from this springtime: D'obèse à marathonien [From Obese To Marathonman (this is the actual subtitle of the channel)] and Objectif marathon [pretty sure you understood this one and because it what I'm... running after! Haha ! Joke!).

 

As you can see there are still tank tops, sport shirts, hats, sweatshirts, but also anti-CoVid masks, pencil case, lunch case, insulated bottle, stickers, iPhone covers... And there are magnets now!

 

To buy online here: https://fiteyp.myspreadshop.fr




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog