4.16.2024

If I Were A Designer - 21bis: Wooden Bic pen

More than ten years ago I challenged myself with a trend: making one design project per week during one year.
One of those ideas was a 4 colours Bic pen (a every day tool for my design job) with a body in a bit more precious materials (and maybe more comfortable) like leather and wood:
2 years ago I've seen that the brand made it (without crediting me for the initial idea) with a leather 4 colour pen!

Do you feel it's expensive as hell? Be quiet as here comes the idea in its afordable version: the 4 colour Bic pen in wood:

Well that's still not really comfortable and it still costs more than twice the plastic one when it seems to be a fine wooden on a plastic body (and you can feel that the pens have a rough surface to ride on or asmaller one to compensate the wood eight) but this was my idea!
Of course I bought one (actually its sold by 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog