11.28.2017

Variations For A Design

I recently wrote about the first poster I've done with an app I discovered this springtime. Here it is!
That's an occasion to show the variations of the poster during its final stage (that's not always easy to mix the designer's vision and the cutsomer's aim):

original photo : Jean-Pierre Malavialle under Free Art Licence
The second one is the one, that's a caritative concert on December 3th in Nantes (France) by the association Appel détresse.
There were no bad choice, of course, I do think I've done a good job on the three of these. My favorite was the first on left, the third on right was the one respecting the more the changes asked by the client, so may the second in the center be the right middle!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog