4.24.2019

ThatFits!

I've been obese for a long time, I am not any more.

3 years ago my back was totally blocked: cervical, dorsal, lumbago (in the both senses) I've been to see an ostheopatic.

The best way to fight against the lumabo pain was to walk half an hour EVERY DAY.
That went better for my back, also for my weight and my feeling, I was losing 6 pounds a month just by walking!
I walked until I was no longer an obese and I went to stabilize myself under my "obesity weight". So I wanted to do more, to felle better, and I've searched on the Internet, I tried a few "beginners schedules" and I have to say that my definition of a beginner is not the same than the profesional sportpeople's! So I decided to do my own fitness programs.

Then I thought that these could help other people so this Januray I started to share my exercices, food habits, experiments about losing weight and gaining good feelings on a Youtube channel



My first videos were about getting out of obesity and today starts my "real" fitness program for overweighted people.
I'm not a coach, nor a nutritionist, here are some advices I've found, the ones I tried, the ones I have thoughts about.

Here I start a every-day-challenge on 2 monthes, which is noit easy when you are not a sport addict. Will we play in the next Avengers at the end? Of course not, firstly because it will be in theaters before we end this, secondly because the goal of this program is to recreate energy and force in the muscles to feel better (and maybe to start a real fitness program to gain muscles, we will see what we have done on the 20th of June):



Of course every comment, like, share, subscribe on this Youtube page will be a support to help me motivate myself in making videos... which helps motivate myself to do sport!
So please comment, like, share and subscribe 🍆!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog