5.01.2021

Tokyo Diecast Racing in French!!

This long title does count!

For more than one year I've been publishing diecast racing videos on YouTube [you can see this channel by clicking here].

 Of course I'm not PiewDiPie nor T-Serie my fame is really small as only 4 of my videos are over 100 views! And it took them time since my very first day ("youtubers" count only on the first 3 days)!


But still my audience is worldwide!

I'm in touch with someone in Portugal whom I then bought a track (for NASCAAAARRR races!!) and some comments arrived from all over the world saying that my commentary ambiant was very cool by non-french speaking people [so now I wrote english sub-titles, yes I wrote them, yes this is long to do] and so on until another diecast racing wannabe youtuber asked me... to comment his races!

 

Yes, he race, film and edit the videos he comments for his channel then he edit differently so I comment and publish on my own channel.

One small think: he's from Tokyo!! You can understand I feel like an international star with this kind of collaboration!

 

Here is the result, the french version of the first episode from the second Tokyo Diecast Racing Season:


You understood the commentary is in french but it's subtitled in english. Eventually you would like to see the original version:


 Before I've published it the second episode was on so I'll need to improve my skills to keep in touch with his rythm!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search into the blog